is presented in an easy to understand manner, broken down into five categories:
1. Village of Cass City Dashboard: A graphical view of the four required measureable components of the Village:
* Fiscal Stability
* Economic Strength
* Public Safety
* Quality of Life
2. Citizen’s Guide: By using charts and graphs, a snapshot of key fiscal components are analyzed, comparing where we are and how we’ve done during the past five years. These “snapshots” are of the Village of Cass City’s:
* Fund Balances
* Pension/Post Retirement Health Benefits
3. Five - Year Chart of the Village of Cass City’s Revenues, Expenses and Fund Balances, which were used to create the graphs in the Citizen’s Guide.
4. The Annual Audit Presentation for the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2011 done by Anderson, Tuckey, Bernhardt, and Doran, which shows additional graphs and summarized financial statements.
5. The actual Annual Audits for the 2009, 2010, 2011 Fiscal Years, in their entirety. Included in these reports are the Manager’s Discussion and Analysis, in-depth reports on all funds, Governmental (General Fund, Major and Local Streets, EDC and DDA), Proprietary (Wastewater Treatment and Water Fund) and inter-governmental (Motor Vehicle Fund).